Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Potty Training Update

Madison was doing great keeping dry, however she was having problems with BM. Her BM was coming on really fast and loose, and it would always end up in her pants. So, we went back to the pull-ups for a few days. I decided yesterday that the only way she is going to learn is by wearing underwear all the time. Today she did great staying dry all day at daycare but had an accident when she got home from daycare. I realized that I am the nervous one and worried about her being in underwear. She doesn't feel the same anxiety I do about her being in underwear when we go places. I reminds me of when we took her nuk away. We were so nervous about how we were going to deal with it, but it was no big deal to her. I guess I will have to stop worrying and hope this means the end of diapers.

0 comments: