Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Post

So I have decided to start a blog with the new year. There are a few reasons I wanted to start blogging. First, I have enjoyed reading my friend's blogs and it helps me keep up with what is going on in their lives. I also want to have a way to document what our family is up to and the cute (and not so cute) things our kids do from day to day. I love scrapbooking, but sometimes I forgot why I took the picture by the time I get to putting it in the book. This way I can document things on more of a day to day basis. With that being said, here are some things the kids were up to today.


Now that Madison is older, she really enjoys helping me cook. This morning she helped scramble the eggs.




Madison has quite the imagination. One of her favorite things is to "put someone to sleep" by covering them up with blankets. Today Dad was the victim, and she decided to crawl in with him after he was all covered up.


Another favorite it to build a house, which our friend Dave introduced her to. Thanks Dave!


Noah is trying very hard to crawl, and he can scoot himself backwards. Last night, he rang in the new year by backing himself into a wall.

Ok, time for bed. That is all for my first post!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I am so glad that you have decided to do this...I wish all of our friends would so that I could get to see their families more often...even if it's not in person. I am always reading even if I don't comment, I'm bad about that...so much to read in such little time. Happy blogging, and I know I cheated and found you before you sent the address. I hope you don't mind.