Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beautiful Spring Day!

I was so excited all week for today. Today was our first beautiful day of spring. Mike and I had big plans for the day... raking all the dead grass, cutting back all the plants, and fertilizing the lawn. We also planned to have the kids outside with us all day. The day turned out wonderful! It started slow, and it took us a lot longer to get everything done than we expected BUT what can you expect when you are also watching two kids. The kids LOVED being outside all day. As Madison puts it "Mommy, I am keeping busy." Noah also kept very busy, and it is so nice that I don't have to constantly wonder what room he is crawling off to and what he is getting into. I am looking very forward to more consistent nice weather. Here are some favorite pictures from the day:

0 comments: