Monday, March 2, 2009

Noah is crawling!

For the past two weeks, Noah has been taking one or two crawls forward and then ending up on a his tummy. He does much better crawling backwards. Well yesterday, he decided it was time to start crawling. I forgot what it was like to try to keep track of someone who can move so fast and get into so much stuff. Last night, he crawled over to the treadmill, pulled himself up to standing, and proceeded to try to crawl on top of the treadmill. Since he was trying to crawl up on the plastic part, it was slippery and he wasn't successful, but Mike and I watched in amazement as he tried. This morning Mike watched him as he crawled to a cymbal and then crawled across the room to the get the other cymbal. Once he had both of them, he started playing them. I am sad I missed seeing that one. I told Mike by the end of the day our house will be completely reorganized and "baby proof", since Noah is trying to get into everything!

0 comments: