Thursday, March 12, 2009

Monkey Man Noah!

Since Noah started crawling, there has been no stopping him. He goes everywhere... Madison's bedroom, the office, the dining room, the kitchen. Everywhere that is except where he should be playing (the living room). Not only does he crawl everywhere, he also tries to climb everything. He has mastered climbing our counter chairs after one scrape and bump. One of the most exciting occurrences to me was when he was cruising along the couch and he turned and reached out for the coffee table. He was able to grab the table with one hand and walk over to it. Then he started cruising around the coffee table. Another exciting occurrence to me was when I stood him up pushing an infant walker, and he pushed it across the floor. When he sat down, he gave Mike and I the biggest grin and this look like "look what I can do."

0 comments: