Monday, November 30, 2009

November

The first weekend in November I spent in St. Paul visiting Erin and scrapbooking. We scrapbooked from 9 in the morning until 11 at night. Lets just say we were determined! While I was there, Mike spent the beautiful Saturday taking the kids to the NEW zoo.

The second weekend in November we had the opportunity to accompany Mike to a work conference at the Wilderness in Wisconsin Dells. During his break from the conference, we enjoyed the three indoor water parks at our hotel.

The third weekend in November, Madison and I got invited to Sesame Street Live with our friends Faye and Haven. I was very nervous that Madison would be scared, because she is afraid of adults in costume and we had front row seats! She was a little scared at first, but as the show went on her tensions eased. I have to say that I also really enjoyed the show!

The last weekend in November brought Thanksgiving and lots of family time. On Thanksgiving, we spent a relaxing day at home and had dinner at Romy's with Mike, Amy, Claire, and my Grandma. Friday morning, Lisa, Jana, and I hit the Black Friday sales, and in the afternoon, we headed up to my parent's cottage. Sunday we came back home to have a Thanksgiving meal with the Van Handel family at my grandma's house.

0 comments: